Welcome to the Advanced Manufacturing West 2019 Presentation Store. Here you can view and download conference and/or show floor theater presentations before, during, and after the event. If you’re looking for a presentation from a specific session that you’re unable to find here, note that it’s likely because the presenter has not provided permission for external use or has not yet shared their presentation with us. Please check back after the event for a more complete catalogue of available presentations.
Location: Booth 455, Hall E
Date: Thursday, February 7
Time: 11:30am - 12:15pm
Track: Design Dome
Vault Recording: TBD
Participants will have the opportunity to discuss problems and solutions with the Nectar / Evolve Leadership and Engineering teams. This results in an understanding of the gained efficiencies and risk reduction found when working with integrated firms versus projects that are completed with non-integrated or in-house teams.
1. Participants will be able to understand the complexities of transferring products from Design to Manufacturing, and will understand the benefits of working with integrated Design and Manufacturing firms.\
2. Participants will feel empowered to understand how these benefits provide a real-world advantage to both overall cost and timelines.
3. Participants will understand next steps in working with Nectar and Evolve for their individualized projects.
Teaching and Learning Strategy
1. Interactive simulation
2. Discussion with industry experts
3. Collaboration on participant’s current projects